EmployerTuff Steaming & Pressure Washing
Date PostedJune 28, 2021
Location Hanna, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 23, 2021
Tuff Steaming & Pressure Washing
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
Business and/or industry
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval of development proposals
- Plan development projects
- Develop venture capital sources
- Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment
- Develop and implement business plans
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Develop marketing strategies
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation provided
- Remote location
- Outside Canada
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Aug 23, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan development projects with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, business associations and government agencies, and to develop strategies to attract venture capital; and in administering programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment and tourism
Interest in developing policies and programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas, and in developing social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development
Interest in consulting to advise on procedures and requirements for government approval
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.