Martial Arts Instructor
EmployerSt. Albert Sky Taekwondo Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 22, 2022
Location St. Albert, AB
Earnings $17.35 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 21, 2022
St. Albert Sky Taekwondo Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness or sports activities and techniques
- Lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs
- Plan and carry out recreational, fitness and sports activities
- Understand principles of group dynamics
- Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports
- Provide lifestyle awareness information
- Conduct therapeutic recreational or athletic activities
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Assemble supplies, sports and game equipment
- Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in manipulating and assembling supplies and sports and game equipment; and in monitoring recreational and sports activities to ensure safety and provide emergency and first aid assistance when required
Interest in instructing groups and individuals in arts, crafts and similar activities; in leading groups and individuals in recreational and leisure programs, and in attending clients with special needs by conducting therapeutic recreational and athletic activities
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan recreational, athletic, fitness and sports programs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.