Massage Parlour Manager
EmployerO2 Herbal Therapy
Date PostedAugust 09, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $35.65 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 30, 2021
O2 Herbal Therapy
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Sep 30, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising staff; in establishing policies and procedures for staff; and in directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of the establishment
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and control budgets and inventories; and in implementing policies and procedures for staff
Interest in managing contracts for advertising and marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.