Posted on Dec 01, 2020 by 1813212 Alberta Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 28, 2021
1813212 Alberta Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Wrap goods
- Weigh materials and goods
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Pick orders and stock
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Make labels and attach to goods
- Pack and unpack goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Install, lash and secure goods
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
5005 165 Ave NW suite 114
Edmonton , Alberta T5Y0L8
Jan 28, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
Interest in feeding - offbearing to move household appliances and furniture on and off moving trucks and vans
Interest in arranging articles in vans to form compact loads and in securing articles to prevent damage and breakage
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.