Employer1813212 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 28, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 24, 2021
1813212 Alberta Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Wrap goods
- Weigh materials and goods
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Pick orders and stock
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Make labels and attach to goods
- Pack and unpack goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Install, lash and secure goods
How to Apply
5005 165 Ave NW suite 114
Edmonton , Alberta T5Y0L8
Sep 24, 2021
Interest in comparing information to perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
Interest in feeding - offbearing to move household appliances and furniture on and off moving trucks and vans
Interest in arranging articles in vans to form compact loads and in securing articles to prevent damage and breakage
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.