EmployerPearl River Rentals Inc
Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $21.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 22, 2022
Pearl River Rentals Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Advise on use and appropriateness of goods or parts
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
- Sell spare and replacement parts
- Process incoming requisitions
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Perform general office duties
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Identify, label and catalogue items received
- Ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- Prepare and track work orders
- Handle cash transactions
- Set-up displays of retail parts and accessories
- Conduct sales calls
- Clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse
1 year to less than 2 years
Interest in comparing information to perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
Interest in feeding - offbearing to move household appliances and furniture on and off moving trucks and vans
Interest in arranging articles in vans to form compact loads and in securing articles to prevent damage and breakage
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.