Date PostedJanuary 18, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 17, 2023
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Various locations
- Urban area
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- Pick orders and stock
- Weigh materials and goods
- Make labels and attach to goods
- Wrap goods
- Pack and unpack goods
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Install, lash and secure goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
Interest in feeding - offbearing to move household appliances and furniture on and off moving trucks and vans
Interest in arranging articles in vans to form compact loads and in securing articles to prevent damage and breakage
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.