Mathematics Teacher - College Level
EmployerKumon Math and Reading Centre of Calgary - West Springs
Date PostedJanuary 06, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $43.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 02, 2023
Kumon Math and Reading Centre of Calgary - West Springs
- Bachelor's degree
- Mathematics teacher education
- Mathematics, general
- Mathematics, other
- Applied mathematics, general
- Computational mathematics
- Applied mathematics, other
- Mathematics and computer science
- Prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
- Prepare reports
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review
- Deliver lectures and presentations
- Lead discussion groups and seminars
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and laboratory, shop and field studies
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- 5-10 people
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to develop curricula and prepare teaching materials, course outlines and examinations
Interest in administering and marking tests and papers to evaluate students' progress and in supervising independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training; may serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements
Interest in instructing students, providing individualized tutoring and advising on program curriculum and career decisions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.