EmployerTopmade Enterprises Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 12, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 09, 2022
Topmade Enterprises Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Food safety/handling skills
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Work under pressure
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
1 to less than 7 months
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment; and in measuring ingredients
Interest in feeding - offbearing to dump ingredients into hoppers of mobile tank trucks and mixing and grinding machines, to feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers, to remove filled containers from conveyors, and to feed and unload tobacco processing machines
Interest in checking products and packaging for basic quality defects
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.