EmployerTALENT SCOUT GLOBAL HIRING
Date PostedJanuary 20, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 19, 2023
TALENT SCOUT GLOBAL HIRING
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Food safety/handling skills
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
- Provide customer service
- Remove filled containers from conveyors
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Work under pressure
- Team player
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment; and in measuring ingredients
Interest in feeding - offbearing to dump ingredients into hoppers of mobile tank trucks and mixing and grinding machines, to feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers, to remove filled containers from conveyors, and to feed and unload tobacco processing machines
Interest in checking products and packaging for basic quality defects
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.