EmployerNorcan Fluid Power Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 02, 2022
Location Leduc, AB
Earnings $45.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 01, 2022
Norcan Fluid Power Ltd.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Machinery installation
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Installing machinery and equipment
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in setting up and assembling machinery and equipment before installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment
Interest in analyzing information to inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions, to adjust machinery and to repair and replace defective parts; and in installing, trouble-shooting and maintaining power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and programmable logic controls
Interest in speaking with other workers to direct them in constructing foundations for machinery; and in cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machinery
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.