EmployerHEMKUND DEVELOPMENTS LTD.
Date PostedNovember 19, 2021
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $52.12 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 19, 2021
HEMKUND DEVELOPMENTS LTD.
3 years to less than 5 years
Area of Work Experience
- Operations or production
- Installation, maintenance and inspection of equipment or facilities
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
- Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
- Design power plants, machines and equipment
- Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Database software
- Image editing software
- Data analysis software
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
57 Crocus Way
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H2J8
Dec 19, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs, and to investigate mechanical failures and unexpected maintenance problems
Interest in precision working to design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment; and to analyze the dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
Interest in supervising technicians, technologists and other engineers; and in overseeing the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites and in industrial facilities, in providing guidance to industrial maintenance crews, and in approving designs, calculations and cost estimates
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.