EmployerOff The X Inc.
Date PostedJune 23, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 14, 2022
Off The X Inc.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Experience an asset
Area of Work Experience
- Research and development
- Purchasing, procurement and contracts
- Quality assurance or control
- Operations or production
- Occupational health and safety
- Installation, maintenance and inspection of equipment or facilities
Area of Specialization
- Robotics or controls
- Mobile equipment
- Hydraulics and fluids
- System integration
Manufacturing or processing industry
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
- Supervise and inspect the installation of mechanical systems
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
- Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates
Security and Safety
- Top secret clearance
- Airport security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Confidential security clearance
- Basic security clearance
- Enhanced reliability security clearance
- Secret clearance
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Willing to travel internationally
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Sound discrimination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- On-site amenities
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs, and to investigate mechanical failures and unexpected maintenance problems
Interest in precision working to design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment; and to analyze the dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
Interest in supervising technicians, technologists and other engineers; and in overseeing the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites and in industrial facilities, in providing guidance to industrial maintenance crews, and in approving designs, calculations and cost estimates
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.