Medical Equipment And Supplies Salesperson
Date PostedSeptember 20, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 20, 2022
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Deliver sales presentations
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
Computer and technology knowledge
- Scientific and laboratory equipment
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Dental equipment and supplies
- Fitness equipment
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Gasoline paid
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Transportation provided by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.