Medical Office Assistant
EmployerMedi Plus Clinic
Date PostedNovember 29, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 24, 2024
Medi Plus Clinic
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Health care institution, facility or clinic
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Provide basic information to clients and the public
- Obtain and process information required to provide services
- Record and relay information
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Maintain work records and logs
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Provide customer service
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in speaking to greet people and provide information in person and by phone
Interest in compiling information to schedule appointments for employers; may perform clerical duties such as filing, and collecting and distributing mail and messages; may maintain security access lists
Interest in handling equipment such as telephones and computers; and in directing clients and customers to appropriate contacts and services; and may maintain front desk security
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.