Medical Technology Teacher
EmployerPositive Life Concepts Inc.
Date PostedNovember 23, 2021
Location Medicine Hat, AB
Earnings $90,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 30, 2021
Positive Life Concepts Inc.
Other trades certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
- Prepare reports
- Supervise teaching assistants
Business and/or industry
- Train and supervise students in practical shop work session
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and laboratory, shop and field studies
- Provide consultative services to government, business and other organizations
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
- Prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Lead discussion groups and seminars
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Immunization records
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Medical Benefits
- RRSP Benefits
- Other Benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to develop curricula and prepare teaching materials, course outlines and examinations
Interest in administering and marking tests and papers to evaluate students' progress and in supervising independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training; may serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements
Interest in instructing students, providing individualized tutoring and advising on program curriculum and career decisions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.