There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Membership Services Officer
EmployerMedicine Hat Family Young Men's Christian Assocation
Date PostedMarch 13, 2023
Location Medicine Hat, AB
Earnings $33,280.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 12, 2023
Medicine Hat Family Young Men's Christian Assocation
No degree, certificate or diploma
Associations and non profit organizations
- Access and process information
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Arrange for refunds and credits
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Maintain records and statistics
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Perform general office duties
- Receive and log complaints
- Receive credit and employment applications
- Receive payments
- Sell merchandise
Computer and technology knowledge
- Database software
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site recreation and activities
- Team building opportunities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.