EmployerAlta Home Garages and more ltd
Date PostedJune 01, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 24, 2022
Alta Home Garages and more ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
- Select and purchase merchandise for resale
- Negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements with suppliers
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
- Arrange product according to planogram
- Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials; and in visiting trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
Interest in negotiating prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements when interviewing suppliers
Interest in overseeing distribution of merchandise to outlets, in maintaining adequate levels of stock and in supervising the work of other retail buyers
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.