Metal Cut-Off Saw Operator
EmployerNAMCO Machine and Gear Works Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 07, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 07, 2022
NAMCO Machine and Gear Works Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Cut, bend, roll, ream, punch, drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products
- Document work completed
- Lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines
- Read and interpret specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Troubleshoot, perform corrective action or minor repairs
- Load and unload vehicle
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
Equipment and machinery experience
- Hand tools
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Ear plugs
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Steel-toed safety boots
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Health care plan
Long term benefits
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.