EmployerHBA Consultants Ltd
Date PostedMay 12, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $22.00 to $26.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 26, 2022
HBA Consultants Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Overhead Crane Certification
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Electroplating equipment
1 year to less than 2 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Type of Paints or Coatings
- Tend or operate equipment to prepare items for application of protective or decorative coatings
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Check proper thickness of plating using micrometers, callipers or other devices
- Tend automatic metal coating machines which convey objects through a series of cleaning, rinsing and plating solutions
- Operate and control: electroplating equipment to coat metal, hot-dip metal plating equipment to galvanize metal and/or spray equipment to build up worn or damaged parts
Surface Preparation Methods
- Removing old coatings manually
- Chemical techniques
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
23004 112 Ave
Edmonton, Alberta T5S0B8
Between 08:30 AM and 03:30 PM
May 26, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.