Metal Polisher Helper
EmployerSpectrum Alberta Ltd
Date PostedMay 12, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $17.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date May 26, 2022
Spectrum Alberta Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Hand tools
- Hand truck
Experience an asset
More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products
- Load and unload vehicle
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Polish metal products to mirror finish
- Read and interpret work orders
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Team player
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Full time enrollment
- Part time enrollment
How to Apply
May 26, 2022
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment; and in loading and unloading vehicles using hand carts and dollies
Interest in operating metal-cleaning equipment such as wheelabrators, deburrers and shotblasters to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other material from surfaces of metal parts, castings and other metal products
Interest in sorting metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.