Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by Jamia Riyadhul Jannah Edmonton
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $33.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 03, 2021
Jamia Riyadhul Jannah Edmonton
- Master's degree
- or equivalent experience
5 years or more
Perform administrative tasks for a religious community
- Administer rites of faith such as marriages and funerals
- Supervise, plan and administer programs of religious education
- Provide spiritual and moral guidance to members of a religious faith
- Provide consultation services to government and other organizations
- Participate in humanitarian endeavours, social services and welfare activities
- Conduct religious services
- Pray and promote spirituality by delivering sermons and other talks
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
331-71 Street SW
Edmonton, Alberta T6X1A3
Jun 03, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in mentoring in order to provide spiritual and moral guidance to members of a religious faith; may participate in humanitarian endeavours, social services and welfare activities
Interest in administering rites of faiths, such as marriages and funerals; may share in the administrative and financial operations of a religious community
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan programs of religious worship and education
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.