EmployerLao Alberta Buddhist Temple
Date PostedSeptember 21, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $18.50 hourly
Work Hours 147 hours per month
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 31, 2022
Lao Alberta Buddhist Temple
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Gasoline paid
Long term benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- On-site housing options
- On-site recreation and activities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Transportation provided by employer
- Parking available
- Travel insurance
- Variable or compressed work week
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to assist at services of public worship and religious rites; and in performing functions associated with worship and religious practices
Interest in instructing members in religious education and in promoting participation in extracurricular religious-community activities; and in visiting members' homes to solicit support and participation and to stimulate interest in religious programs
Interest in administering programs providing food, clothing and shelter
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.