EmployerFort Mac Motorsports Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 19, 2021
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 16, 2021
Fort Mac Motorsports Ltd.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment
- Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts
- Test and adjust repaired equipment for proper performance
- Perform scheduled maintenance and service
- Inspect and test engines to diagnose and isolate faults
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Repair and rebuild hoisting mechanism and other mechanical systems on industrial trucks and forklifts
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
351 Rickard Road
Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H0E1
Oct 16, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to test and adjust repaired systems for proper performance; may repair and rebuild hoisting mechanism and other mechanical systems on industrial trucks and forklifts
Interest in analyzing information to perform scheduled maintenance service on equipment
Interest in speaking with supervisor to discuss work to be done and to review work orders
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.