There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
MT (Massage Therapist)
EmployerYati Health Inc.
Date PostedMay 20, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $35.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 19, 2023
Yati Health Inc.
Other trades certificate or diploma
- Consult with other health care professionals when developing treatment plans for clients
- Assess clients by conducting range of motion and muscle tests and propose treatment plans
- Explain procedures, risks and benefits to clients
- Massage and knead muscles and soft tissues of the body
- Suggest home care instructions and provide information about techniques
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
7 months to less than 1 year
- Free parking available
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing information obtained from tests and health care professionals to develop treatment plans; in providing courses of treatment for medical conditions, injuries and for maintenance of wellness; and in maintaining records of patients' treatments
Interest in assisting patients by providing treatment, prescribing remedial exercises and discussing follow-up care; may work with other health care professionals when appropriate
Interest in operating equipment to administer treatments; in conducting range of motion and muscle testing; and in providing massage therapy to treat medical conditions and injuries
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.