Date PostedApril 29, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date May 29, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- 4 years
- School age (6 - 12 years)
- Kindergarten age (4 - 5 years)
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Supervise and care for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Site Environment
Work Location Information
Work in employer's/client's home
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 29, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in assisting to care for children in employers' residences; and to tend to the emotional well-being of children; may reside in employers' homes
Interest in handling to prepare and serve meals; to prepare formulas and change diapers for infants; and to perform other housekeeping duties; may be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child
Interest in copying employers' instructions to plan and oversee children's activities such as meals and rest periods; to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parent; to take children to and from school and to appointments; to maintain a healthy environment in the home; and in organizing activities such as games and outings to provide amusement and exercise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.