Network Services Manager - Telecommunications
EmployerVK ENTERPRISES LTD.
Date PostedJanuary 24, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $41.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 23, 2023
VK ENTERPRISES LTD.
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Manage telecommunication traffic supervisors and staff
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- Manage contracts
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Advise senior management
- Ensure compliance with telecommunications regulations and directives of government regulatory agencies
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of telecommunication establishments, departments or facilities; to direct and control, through subordinate supervisors and technicical staff, telecommunications traffic volume and flow within an assigned area; and to recruit personnel and oversee their training
Interest in ensuring compliance with telecommunication regulations and directives of government regulatory agencies; and in ensuring efficient telecommunication systems operations
Interest in negotiating with representatives of related and connecting companies to resolve joint telecommunication problems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.