Night Auditor - Hotel
Employer1247641 alberta ltd
Date PostedMay 05, 2022
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 19, 2022
1247641 alberta ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Hotel, motel, resort
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Handle wake-up calls
- Provide customer service
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
Security and Safety
- Credit check
- Excellent oral communication
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
How to Apply
71 Gasoline Alley East
Red Deer, Alberta T4E1B1
Between 11:00 AM and 03:30 PM
May 19, 2022
Interest in speaking with people to provide information and respond to guests' complaints
Interest in compiling information for preparing and checking daily record sheets, guests' accounts, receipts and vouchers
Interest in operating computerized and manual systems to collect and verify guests' accounts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.