EmployerEpiphanie Chocolate Inc
Date PostedJune 17, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $48.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 18, 2021
Epiphanie Chocolate Inc
2 years to less than 3 years
Area of Work Experience
- Product development
- Food services
- Supervise staff
- Hire and train staff
- Develop, administer and supervise nutrition and food preparation and service programs
- Evaluate nutritional status of individuals and provide nutrition guidance and consulting to health professionals, individuals, dietetic interns, community groups, government and the media
- Plan, evaluate and conduct nutrition education programs and develop educational materials for various audiences
- Analyze current scientific nutritional studies, conduct research and evaluate program effectiveness to improve the nutritional value, taste, appearance and preparation of food
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large caseload
- Large workload
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Values and ethics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Aug 18, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating and developing educational materials for various audiences; and in planning, evaluating and conducting nutrition education programs
Interest in studying and analyzing current scientific nutritional studies, in conducting research to improve the nutritional value, taste, appearance and preparation of food and in aiding in the prevention and/or treatment of inadequate nutrition
Interest in consulting to provide nutrition counselling and consulting to health professionals, dietetic interns, community groups, competitive sports teams, government, the media and individuals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.