There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Occupational Therapist (OT)
EmployerAlberta Health Services
Date PostedMay 26, 2023
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $39.42 to $52.36 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 38.75 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 25, 2023
Alberta Health Services
Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Analyse clients' capabilities and expectations related to life activities through observation, interviews and formal assessments
- Consult and advise on health promotion programs to prevent disabilities and to maximize independent function in all activities of life
- Develop and implement treatment programs
- Evaluate treatment progress
- Train and supervise staff
- Maintain clinical and progress reports
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in consulting with members on interdisciplinary teams to establish personalized care plans, and to advise on health promotion programs
Interest in co-ordinating information to develop intervention programs to address client needs related to self-care, work and leisure activities
Interest in manipulating and maintaining equipment used in programs involving manual and creative arts, industrial and vocational skills, and recreational activities
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.