Office Administration Clerk
EmployerRIGHT LINE IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD.
Date PostedMay 10, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 20 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 07, 2021
RIGHT LINE IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Area of Work Experience
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
Area of Specialization
- Forms and records
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Send and receive messages
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Organize and schedule office work
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- File material in storage area
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jul 07, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.