Office Administration Clerk
EmployerSecure Energy Services Inc
Date PostedMay 11, 2022
Location Chard, AB
Earnings $22.50 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 08, 2022
Secure Energy Services Inc
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
Area of Specialization
- Forms and records
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Send and receive messages
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Organize and schedule office work
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Prepare invoices and bank deposits
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation is not available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Remote location
- Positive attitude
- Time management
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Travel insurance
- Wellness program
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 08, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.