Office Administration Clerk
Employer1914965 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 17, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 04, 2023
1914965 Alberta Ltd.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Send and receive messages
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Prepare invoices and bank deposits
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Free parking available
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.