Date PostedDecember 16, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $31.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 12, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Electronic mail
- MS Office
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 12, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating office services such as admissions to post-secondary educational institutions, accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; and in maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
Interest in supervising and overseeing office administrative procedures; in administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; and in establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff and in ensuring deadlines are met and procedures followed
Interest in planning and arranging for the acquisition of administrative and office services
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.