Date PostedApril 28, 2022
Location Medicine Hat, AB
Earnings $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 37.5 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 26, 2022
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
Accounting and related clerks
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating office services such as admissions to post-secondary educational institutions, accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; and in maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
Interest in supervising and overseeing office administrative procedures; in administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; and in establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff and in ensuring deadlines are met and procedures followed
Interest in planning and arranging for the acquisition of administrative and office services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.