There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerFortress Fabrications Ltd.
Date PostedMay 15, 2023
Location Redcliff, AB
Earnings $21.00 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 14, 2023
Fortress Fabrications Ltd.
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
1 to 2 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic mail
- Electronic scheduler
- Accounting software
- Human resources software
- Inventory control software
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Computerized bookkeeping system
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Large workload
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating office services such as admissions to post-secondary educational institutions, accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; and in maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
Interest in supervising and overseeing office administrative procedures; in administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; and in establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff and in ensuring deadlines are met and procedures followed
Interest in planning and arranging for the acquisition of administrative and office services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.