EmployerCanadian Permit Immigration Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 09, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 08, 2021
Canadian Permit Immigration Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
Area of Specialization
- Forms and records
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Send and receive messages
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Prepare and format page presentation
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Organize and schedule office work
- Locate and remove files requested
- Label files according to retention and disposal schedules
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Prepare invoices and bank deposits
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- File material in storage area
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Prepare and monitor contracts and budgets
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Aug 08, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.