EmployerMy Family Dental
Date PostedJuly 27, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 21, 2021
My Family Dental
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Locate and remove files requested
- Label files according to retention and disposal schedules
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 21, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.