Employer2238784 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 22, 2022
2238784 Alberta Ltd.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Urban area
- Insurance company
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Send and receive messages
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- File material in storage area
- Label files according to retention and disposal schedules
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Locate and remove files requested
- Organize and schedule office work
- Answer clients' inquiries and provide information
- Answer inquiries from clients and other company personnel
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic scheduler
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
Area of specialization
- Forms and records
- Financial statements
Security and safety
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
7 months to less than 1 year
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.