There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerDivine Spine Baseline Ltd.
Date PostedMarch 09, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $24.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 08, 2023
Divine Spine Baseline Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Send and receive messages
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- File material in storage area
- Label, file and retrieve documents
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
2 years to less than 3 years
Long term benefits
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.