Posted on Apr 07, 2021 by Corporate Business Solutions (Canada) Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $3,000.00 monthly + 10% commission per sale
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date May 07, 2021
Corporate Business Solutions (Canada) Inc.
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Presentation software
- Electronic mail
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Conduct sales transactions
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Provide customer service
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
On-site customer service
Products or Services (Sales)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
May 07, 2021
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; in providing clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods and services; and in representing companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
Interest in compiling information to identify and solicit potential clients
Interest in overseeing the preparation of sales and other contracts; may supervise the activities of other sales representatives
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.