Date PostedSeptember 23, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $29.00 to $30.25 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 23, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
1 to 2 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Team player
- Client focus
1 year to less than 2 years
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Interest in co-ordinating office services such as admissions to post-secondary educational institutions, accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; and in maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
Interest in supervising and overseeing office administrative procedures; in administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; and in establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff and in ensuring deadlines are met and procedures followed
Interest in planning and arranging for the acquisition of administrative and office services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.