EmployerKASTNER AUCTIONS LTD.
Date PostedJuly 12, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $36.50 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 09, 2022
KASTNER AUCTIONS LTD.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Willing to relocate
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Resolve work related problems
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Working groups
- Administrative clerks
- General office clerks
- Personnel clerks
- Receptionists and switchboard operators
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, in ensuring smooth operation of office equipment and machinery and in arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.