Oil Field Labourer – Shop
EmployerHD Energy Rentals Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 12, 2022
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jan 26, 2022
HD Energy Rentals Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Field Work Location Experience
- Prairies region
- British Columbia
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
- Standard First Aid Certificate
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
Write daily basic progress reports
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Drilling and well service contractor
- Drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
- Clean up rig areas
- Assist in setting up, taking down and transporting drilling and service rigs and service equipment
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces
- At heights
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
On the road job
Group Insurance Benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jan 26, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to handle, sort and move drill tools, pipes, cement and other materials, and to clean up rig areas; may drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
Interest in operating equipment to manipulate sections of pipes and drill stems at rig floors during drilling and for removal and replacement of strings of pipes, drill stems and bits
Interest in maintaining drilling equipment on drill floors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.