There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Oil Field Labourer
EmployerViper Industrial Cleaning Services
Date PostedMarch 16, 2023
Location Bonnyville, AB
Earnings $28.00 hourly
Work Hours 120 hours bi-weekly
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 15, 2023
Viper Industrial Cleaning Services
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Confined spaces
- Staff accommodation provided
- Drilling and well service contractor
- Room and board provided
- Various locations
- Write daily basic progress reports
- Clean up rig areas
- Drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Electronic general safety orientation¿(EGSO)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Standard First Aid Certificate
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
Field work location experience
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Willing to travel for extended periods
- Drive manual transmission vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- 20/20 vision
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
1 to less than 7 months
On the road job
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Transportation provided by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to handle, sort and move drill tools, pipes, cement and other materials, and to clean up rig areas; may drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
Interest in operating equipment to manipulate sections of pipes and drill stems at rig floors during drilling and for removal and replacement of strings of pipes, drill stems and bits
Interest in maintaining drilling equipment on drill floors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.