Oil Well Services Field Supervisor
EmployerSamuel Services Ltd.
Date PostedOctober 12, 2021
Location Leslieville, AB
Earnings $43.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Nov 11, 2021
Samuel Services Ltd.
2 years to less than 3 years
- Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers
- Oil and gas well drilling workers and services operators
- Oil and gas well drilling, servicing and related labourers
- Set up machines and equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- Prepare and submit reports
- Oversee safety of operations
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Disability Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Other Benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Nov 11, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who drill for oil and gas, operate service rigs and provide oil and gas well services; and in requisitioning materials and supplies
Interest in co-ordinating and scheduling the activities of workers; and in resolving work problems
Interest in understanding the functioning of equipment and machinery used in oil and gas drilling and services; may set up machines and equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.