There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Operational Planning Director
EmployerSelect People Solutions
Date PostedMarch 10, 2023
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 09, 2023
Select People Solutions
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Associations and non profit organizations
- On-site customer service
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services
- Resolve conflict situations
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
5 years or more
On the road job
Health care plan
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operations of departments providing administrative services and the corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establishments; and in advising staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources and other administrative services
Interest in planning and administering budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies
Interest in negotiating with other managers to formulate and standardize new and revised administrative policies and procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.