Posted on Dec 30, 2020 by Silver City Chinese restaurant
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $42.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 23, 2021
Silver City Chinese restaurant
2 years to less than 3 years
0 - $100,000
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 23, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operations of departments providing administrative services and the corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establishments; and in advising staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources and other administrative services
Interest in planning and administering budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies
Interest in negotiating with other managers to formulate and standardize new and revised administrative policies and procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.