Operations Manager - Administrative Services
Employer394045 Alberta ltd
Date PostedJanuary 13, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $48.00 to $50.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 12, 2023
394045 Alberta ltd
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operations of departments providing administrative services and the corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establishments; and in advising staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources and other administrative services
Interest in planning and administering budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies
Interest in negotiating with other managers to formulate and standardize new and revised administrative policies and procedures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.