Operations Manager, Manufacturing
EmployerPark Paving Ltd.
Date PostedOctober 01, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 60 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 22, 2021
Park Paving Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
Area of Work Experience
$1,500,001 - $4,000,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- MS Windows
- Database software
- Accounting software
- Inventory control software
- Electronic mail
Read blueprints and drawings
Type of Industry Experience
Industrial or non-metallic minerals
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime required
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Various locations
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
Remote work available
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
- RRSP Benefits
- Vision Care Benefits
- Other Benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 22, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operations of manufacturing establishments or production departments of manufacturing establishments, to direct quality control inspection systems and to reccommend the replacement of machines; and in overseeing employee training
Interest in negotiating with senior managers to develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
Interest in developing production schedules and equipment maintenance schedules and in maintaining inventories of raw materials and finished products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.